Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
The Trade Practices Act and similar State legislation in India may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision of eBooks and various services by mycreativepaths.com, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). mycreativepaths.com does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights, but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- This Website is provided by mycreativepaths.com on an “as is” basis.
- mycreativepaths.com and its licensors make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of, your access to or the results of your access to the Website (including any related or linked websites) or the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or reliability of the information, content, materials or products included on this Website.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, mycreativepaths.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- mycreativepaths.com will not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, mycreativepaths.com hereby limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information.
Special Medical Disclaimer
Medicine is an ever-changing science. As new research and clinical experience broaden out knowledge, changes in treatment and drug therapy are required. In view of the possibility of human error or changes in medical sciences, neither mycreativepaths.com nor its licensors warrant that the information contained in the eBook content is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or the results obtained from the use of such information. Users are encouraged to confirm the information contained in the eBook content with other sources. For example, and in particular, users are advised to check the product information sheet included in the package of each drug they plan to administer to be certain that the information contained in the eBook content is accurate and that changes have not been made in the recommended dose or in the contraindications for administration. This recommendation is particularly important in connection with new or infrequently used drugs.
Links to other sites
mycreativepaths.com has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this Homepage or to which this Homepage links. mycreativepaths.com is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its. mycreativepaths.com does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites or pages would have their own terms and conditions governing them. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using other websites or pages.
mycreativepaths.com may receive payment for advertising displayed to you during the course of the use of the Website. mycreativepaths.com may also receive payment for advertising links which you may choose to follow. By using the Website you authorize mycreativepaths.com to collect such payments for its sole use and benefit.
Linking Policy and Trademark notice
mycreativepaths.com is the registered owner of various business names and marks, including “mycreativepaths.com” (“the Marks”), “mycreativepaths engine”. mycreativepaths.com uses the various Marks in the course of providing products and services to its customers. mycreativepaths.com has used and continues to use the Marks as trademarks outside India and asserts its entitlement to do so to the exclusion of others.
The Marks may not be used as trademarks or in connection with the supply of goods or services by any other person without prior permission in writing by mycreativepaths.com. mycreativepaths.com has developed strict guidelines as to the manner in which the Marks are to be used by authorized users.
You may only provide a link to this Website from a website provided that you link to the home page (https://www.mycreativepaths.com or https://mycreativepaths.com), and use as the linking text “mycreativepaths.com the digital bookstore”. To link in any other way, you must first obtain the permission of mycreativepaths.com
mycreativepaths.com welcomes you as a valued customer. Because we want to make your shopping experience simple and as safe as possible, you are required to enter into a customer license with mycreativepaths.com which explains what we promise to observe and what we require you to observe while using our services, including browsing our site.
We may change the customer license from time to time. If we do, we will post the new version on our site and we will email you at the last email address you have given us. Although any change will take place immediately it is posted on our site, we welcome your comments on any such changes.
What we promise to do
- By using our services, including browsing our site, you promise to observe these principles.
- You promise to respect copyright and otherwise observe the law. That is, you promise to not use the eBook that we have supplied other than on the terms (including this Customer License and our Terms of Website Use) upon which it was supplied to you.
- You may view this Website and its contents using a web browser. You may make copies of portions of this Website solely for your own personal use (information, research or study) provided that you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Website and that you include the copyright notice “Copyright © MYCREATIVEPATHS.COM ACN 146 279 370 and contributors”, and any other copyright notice which appears with the material you are copying, on the copy that you make.
- Save for the foregoing, you promise not to reproduce, transmit, make available, adapt, modify, frame (by whatever means), link to, forward, create derivative works based upon, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, sublicense, or in any way commingle the Content with other third party content, do any other act of copyright, or otherwise use any of the material on the site without first obtaining the written permission of mycreativepaths.com (email@example.com), or unless specifically permitted by the Copyright Act or similar copyright legislation.
- You promise to pay for our products and services. Joining mycreativepaths.com is free. You are required to pay all applicable taxes.
- You promise to provide us with accurate information.
- You promise to keep any eBook in the form in which it was supplied to you. We may include other information (including information identifying the author, the copyright owner, or the terms upon which the eBook is supplied) to any eBook supplied to you. You promise not to circumvent any measures that we have taken to protect the rights in the eBook that we have supplied, including removing this information or otherwise facilitating an infringement of copyright.
- You promise not to compromise the integrity of our software or systems. That is, you promise not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the mycreativepaths.com Website or any of the software that we supply to you for the purposes of providing you with an eBook.
- You promise not to take action of any kind against us in the event of our termination of this agreement, non-supply, or unfitness for purpose. That is, you release mycreativepaths.com, its servants and agents (“us”) from any liability if we terminate or suspend your entitlement to use our services. We will only do this if you fail to observe one of these principles. You release us from any liability if we fail to provide you with a service or a product within a reasonable period after you request it. You release us from any liability if the software that we provide to you is not suitable for your existing hardware or software. Some jurisdictions do not permit the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which case this disclaimer will not apply to you. You may have rights additional to this agreement and which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
One User Per Book
Our e-books are sold under license from book publishers/authors. An important condition of the license is that, when you buy an e-book from mycreativepaths.com, it can only be used by one individual. Lending and sharing is not permitted.
It is not permitted to buy one copy of an e-book and then load it onto multiple devices for several people to use. Nor can you load a book onto a device and then pass the device on to multiple individuals one after another.
If you buy an e-book and give it to another person, it is theirs to keep for life. But they may not then lend or share it with another user.
If you want to provide, say, 20 copies of an e-book to 20 people, you will need to pay for 20 copies, and then distribute the e-books to the 20 people. (We’ll show you how.)
Expiry of Vouchers, Gift Certificates and Store Credits
If you receive a gift certificate, store credit of voucher (“Voucher”) that can be redeemed in exchanged for e-books, said Voucher will expire 24 months after the date of issue.
By purchasing from mycreativepaths.com these items (“the Items”), entitled [shown on order page] I acknowledge that:
- I am [customer name];
- I have read the terms of the Customer License which I accepted on [date (being a date inserted by our systems and recorded in it)];
- I am bound by the limitations on copying embedded in the reader software supplied with the Items; and
- I further acknowledge that these limitations override (to the extent permitted by law) any right that I might have to use the Items under the copyright legislation in the country of use.
eBooks you purchase from mycreativepaths.com are not eligible for return and refund under any circumstances.
If an e-book becomes corrupted or requires replacement during the normal course of use, you can re-download it from your mycreativepaths.com account.